Signet ring Lars 2 585 rose gold dark blue sardonyx 12x10 mm
Signet ring Lars 2
585 rose gold
Dark blue sardonyx 12x10 mm
Our price $ 1.159,- VAT free
Ready for shipment: ...
Priority order? Contact us
- Best prices guaranteed
- 60 days return policy
- Made by artisan goldsmiths
- Made of eco-friendly materials
- Lifetime warranty
3D printed ring
Do you want to know how this ring would look like on you
and whether it fits? Now starting from $15, -
The affordable Lars 2 signet ring, as shown here, can be customized to your liking. Our online tool offers many different options but please feel free to contact us if you want changes made to your Lars 2 signet ring, which are unavailable in our online tool.
Our team of talented, passionate designers add new ring designs to our online collection daily. Our objective in doing so, is to be able to offer you a wide variety of jewels. Please feel free to request a quote if you have specific wishes for your ring. We guarantee to make you an offer you can't refuse.
By using our modern techniques, we can design and customize the finest quality jewels with the utmost care for you. Our rings are always priced 30 percent lower than other jewelers. We make rings to order, so we don't have to maintain a large stock. If you have a certain budget, we are more than happy to advice you accordingly.
To make it easier for you, we offer a 60 day return policy. Check our terms and conditions.
|Center stone||Dark blue sardonyx|
|Stone size||12x10 mm|
|Ring size||19.0 mm Ø or size 9|
Next to a lovely piece of jewelry crafted by our goldsmiths, you will receive the following information:
- Official certificate of authenticity with the specifics of your ordered jewellery
- A GIA, HRD or IGI certificate with diamonds of 0,3 crt and heavier
- A matching luxury box of your choice. Select your choice when placing an order.
- A polishing cloth to keep your jewellery nice and shiny
In addition you will get:
- A refund entitlement within 60 days after you receive your order
- Lifetime warranty
- Complimentary engraving at the inside of the rings