Signet ring Brent 1 950 platinum lapis 10x8 mm
signet ring brent 1
Lapis 10x8 mm
Our price $ 2.095,- VAT free
Ready for shipment: ...
Priority order? Contact us
- Best prices guaranteed
- 60 days return policy
- Made by artisan goldsmiths
- Made of eco-friendly materials
- Lifetime warranty
3D printed ring
Do you want to know how this ring would look like on you
and whether it fits? Now starting from $15, -
Customize your own royal Brent 1 signet ring, which will then be created by our goldsmiths with great passion. Do you prefer a different option than is shown here in the platinum Brent 1 signet ring? Then our online tools offers various options. Feel free to ask us for help if you are unable to succeed. We are happy to answer your questions!
New jewelry designs are added to our online collection daily. Our team of passionate designers strive to create extraordinary and diverse designs. Have you seen a ring you like? Please feel free to contact us. Based on a good price/ quality ratio, we will make you an offer you can't refuse!
By using our modern techniques, we can design and customize the finest quality jewels with the utmost care for you. Our rings are always priced 30 percent lower than other jewelers. We make rings to order, so we don't have to maintain a large stock. If you have a certain budget, we are more than happy to advice you accordingly.
To make it easier for you, we offer a 60 day return policy. Check our terms and conditions.
|Stone size||10x8 mm|
|Ring size||19.0 mm Ø or size 9|
Next to a lovely piece of jewelry crafted by our goldsmiths, you will receive the following information:
- Official certificate of authenticity with the specifics of your ordered jewellery
- A GIA, HRD or IGI certificate with diamonds of 0,3 crt and heavier
- A matching luxury box of your choice. Select your choice when placing an order.
- A polishing cloth to keep your jewellery nice and shiny
In addition you will get:
- A refund entitlement within 60 days after you receive your order
- Lifetime warranty
- Complimentary engraving at the inside of the rings