Pinky ring Herman 1 585 gold red sardonyx 10x8 mm
Pinky ring Herman 1
Red sardonyx 10x8 mm
Our price $ 945,- VAT free
Made to order, ready for shipment:
Priority order? Contact us
- Best prices guaranteed
- 60 days return policy
- Made by artisan goldsmiths
- Made of eco-friendly materials
- Lifetime warranty
3D printed ring
Do you want to know how this ring would look like on you
and whether it fits? Now starting from $15, -
As soon as you finished designing your Herman 1 signet ring with our online tool, our goldsmiths will start their creative process of making your ring. This will be done with passion and care, according ancient crafting. On top of that, our jewels are made of eco-friendly materials. Simply customize online with our online tool, if you want any changes made. If you want specific changes made to your Herman 1 signet ring, that are unavailable in our online tool, please feel free to contact our expert designers.
Because we design and deliver our own rings, we can offer you a ring at a price you won't find anywhere else. A ring is made to order, which helps prevent excess supplies, so we can make you a great price offer. We understand it feels risky, buying your ring online, but we will gladly assist in the designing process, taking your budget into consideration.
To make it easier for you, we offer a 60 day return policy. Check our terms and conditions.
|Center stone||Red sardonyx|
|Stone shape||Oval shape|
|Stone size||10x8 mm|
|Ring size||19.0 mm Ø or size 9|
Next to a lovely piece of jewelry crafted by our goldsmiths, you will receive the following information:
- Official certificate of authenticity with the specifics of your ordered jewellery
- A GIA, HRD or IGI certificate with diamonds of 0,3 crt and heavier
- A matching luxury box of your choice. Select your choice when placing an order.
- A polishing cloth to keep your jewellery nice and shiny
In addition you will get:
- A refund entitlement within 60 days after you receive your order
- Lifetime warranty
- Complimentary engraving at the inside of the rings