Men's ring Dree 1
585 rose gold
Our price $ 915,- VAT free
Ready for shipment: ...
Priority order? Contact us
- Best prices guaranteed
- 60 days return policy
- Made by artisan goldsmiths
- Made of eco-friendly materials
- Lifetime warranty
3D printed ring
Do you want to know how this ring would look like on you
and whether it fits? Now starting from $15, -
As soon as you finished designing your Dree 1 men's ring with our online tool, our goldsmiths will start their creative process of making your ring. This will be done with passion and care, according ancient crafting. On top of that, our jewels are made of eco-friendly materials. Simply customize online with our online tool, if you want any changes made. If you want specific changes made to your Dree 1 men's ring, that are unavailable in our online tool, please feel free to contact our expert designers.
New jewelry designs are added to our online collection daily. Our team of passionate designers strive to create extraordinary and diverse designs. Have you seen a ring you like? Please feel free to contact us. Based on a good price/ quality ratio, we will make you an offer you can't refuse!
By using a combination of the latest modern techniques, combined with ancient crafting, we can make all our rings in our own studio. Each jewel is made to order. This is advantageous because we can offer you a price you won't find anywhere else.
To make it easier for you, we offer a 60 day return policy. Check our terms and conditions.
|Ring size||19.0 mm Ø or size 9|
Next to a lovely piece of jewelry crafted by our goldsmiths, you will receive the following information:
- Official certificate of authenticity with the specifics of your ordered jewellery
- A GIA, HRD or IGI certificate with diamonds of 0,3 crt and heavier
- A matching luxury box of your choice. Select your choice when placing an order.
- A polishing cloth to keep your jewellery nice and shiny
In addition you will get:
- A refund entitlement within 60 days after you receive your order
- Lifetime warranty
- Complimentary engraving at the inside of the rings