Pendant Heart 4
Ruby 0.8 mm
Our price $ 469,- VAT free
Ready for shipment: ...
Priority order? Contact us
- Best prices guaranteed
- 60 days return policy
- Made by artisan goldsmiths
- Made of eco-friendly materials
- Lifetime warranty
3D printed ring
Do you want to know how this ring would look like on you
and whether it fits? Now starting from $15, -
What could possibly be more beautiful than a personally designed trendy pendant, handmade by yours truly? Please, feel free to customize each model by choosing different precious metals and gemstones. This makes your pendant truly unique. This pendant can be customized to your liking. It goes without saying that you can also ask us for help. We are more than willing to assist in designing your Heart 4 trendy pendant. If you like but still have specific wishes concerning customizing your design, such as adding a gemstone which isn't mentioned in the list, feel free to contact us. We will gladly inform you on different options.
Because we design and deliver our own pendants, we can offer you a pendant at a price you won't find anywhere else. A pendant is made to order, which helps prevent excess supplies, so we can make you a great price offer. We understand it feels risky, buying your pendant online, but we will gladly assist in the designing process, taking your budget into consideration.
To make it easier for you, we offer a 60 day return policy. Check our terms and conditions.
|Stone size||0.8 mm|
|Necklace||Necklace 42 cm 1,2 mm thick 14 crt|
Next to a lovely piece of jewelry crafted by our goldsmiths, you will receive the following information:
- Official certificate of authenticity with the specifics of your ordered jewellery
- A GIA, HRD or IGI certificate with diamonds of 0,3 crt and heavier
- A matching luxury box of your choice. Select your choice when placing an order.
- A polishing cloth to keep your jewellery nice and shiny
In addition you will get:
- A refund entitlement within 60 days after you receive your order
- Lifetime warranty
- Complimentary engraving at the inside of the rings