Brown diamond 0.505 crt
Our price $ 1.535,- VAT free
Ready for shipment: ...
Priority order? Contact us
- Best prices guaranteed
- 60 days return policy
- Made by artisan goldsmiths
- Made of eco-friendly materials
- Lifetime warranty
3D printed ring
Do you want to know how this ring would look like on you
and whether it fits? Now starting from $15, -
What could possibly be more beautiful than a personally designed vintage necklace, handmade by yours truly? Please, feel free to customize each model by choosing different precious metals and gemstones. This makes your necklace truly unique. This necklace can be customized to your liking. It goes without saying that you can also ask us for help. We are more than willing to assist in designing your Ginger vintage necklace. If you like but still have specific wishes concerning customizing your design, such as adding a gemstone which isn't mentioned in the list, feel free to contact us. We will gladly inform you on different options.
By using a combination of the latest modern techniques, combined with ancient crafting, we can make all our necklaces in our own studio. Each jewel is made to order. This is advantageous because we can offer you a price you won't find anywhere else.
To make it easier for you, we offer a 60 day return policy. Check our terms and conditions.
|Center stone||Brown diamond 0.45 crt|
|Side stone||Diamond 0.055 crt|
|Stone size||0.4500 ct (± 6x4 mm)|
|Necklace||Necklace 42 cm 1,2 mm thick 14 crt|
Next to a lovely piece of jewelry crafted by our goldsmiths, you will receive the following information:
- Official certificate of authenticity with the specifics of your ordered jewellery
- A GIA, HRD or IGI certificate with diamonds of 0,3 crt and heavier
- A matching luxury box of your choice. Select your choice when placing an order.
- A polishing cloth to keep your jewellery nice and shiny
In addition you will get:
- A refund entitlement within 60 days after you receive your order
- Lifetime warranty
- Complimentary engraving at the inside of the rings