Wedding ring WH0101L26AP
585 gold ±6x1.4 mm
Our price $ 585,- VAT free
Ready for shipment: ...
Priority order? Contact us
- Best prices guaranteed
- 60 days return policy
- Made by artisan goldsmiths
- Made of eco-friendly materials
- Lifetime warranty
3D printed ring
Do you want to know how this ring would look like on you
and whether it fits? Now starting from $15, -
Simply customize your gemstones and colors with our online tool. Our jewel designers will make a 3D drawing of your design, so you can see the result. Our goldsmiths will subsequently make your wedding ring by hand, according ancient craftsmanship. Our goal is to make the wedding ring you have in mind. A unique wedding ring to match your style completely!
Do you have special preferences regarding your wedding ring? For instance, a smaller or a wider band? Or perhaps a shiny or a matte ring? There are numerous variations possible. You can always discuss the possibilities with our jewelry designers. If you have certain wedding rings in mind, our designers will gladly help by drawing the rings of your dreams. Be sure to contact us!
Because we design and deliver our own wedding rings, we can offer you wedding rings at a price you won't find anywhere else. A ring is made to order, which helps prevent excess supplies, so we can make you a great price offer.
To make it easier for you, we offer a 60 day return policy. Check our terms and conditions.
|Center stone||Black diamond 0.036 crt|
|Stone size||0.0360 ct (± 2 mm)|
|Ring size||17.9 mm Ø or size 7,75|
Next to a lovely piece of jewelry crafted by our goldsmiths, you will receive the following information:
- Official certificate of authenticity with the specifics of your ordered jewellery
- A GIA, HRD or IGI certificate with diamonds of 0,3 crt and heavier
- A matching luxury box of your choice. Select your choice when placing an order.
- A polishing cloth to keep your jewellery nice and shiny
In addition you will get:
- A refund entitlement within 60 days after you receive your order
- Lifetime warranty
- Complimentary engraving at the inside of the rings