Wedding ring WH2051L26DP 585 white gold lab-grown diamond ±6x2.4 mm
Wedding ring WH2051L26DP
585 white gold ±6x2.4 mm
Our price $ 1,475.- VAT included
Made to order, ready for shipment:
Priority order? Contact us
- Best prices guaranteed
- 60 days return policy
- Made by artisan goldsmiths
- Made of eco-friendly materials
- Lifetime warranty
3D printed ring
Do you want to know how this ring would look like on you
and whether it fits? Now starting from $15, -
By the way, you can be inspired by this wedding ring and have it further adjusted to your taste. Do you prefer a smaller band or a wider one? Do you prefer a shiny ring or a matte one? Anything is possible. Also, if you have an idea of your own for extraordinary wedding rings, or if you have seen a beautiful set somewhere else that you really like and would like to have adjusted to your personal taste: no problem! don't hesitate to contact us. Our designers will gladly discuss your possibilities with you!
After receiving your order, our goldsmiths will start the creative process of making your wedding rings. We don't keep stock. This is advantageous because these costs will not be passed on to you. Therefore, our quality wedding rings are always priced 30 percent lower than those of other jewelers.
To make it easier for you, we offer a 60 day return policy. Check our terms and conditions.
|Stone 1||Lab-grown diamond 0.12 crt|
|Stone 2||Diamond 0.12 crt|
|Stone size||0.0300 ct (± 2 mm)|
|Part 1||White gold|
|Ring size||18.2 mm Ø or size 8|
Next to a lovely piece of jewelry crafted by our goldsmiths, you will receive the following information:
- Official certificate of authenticity with the specifics of your ordered jewellery
- A GIA, HRD or IGI certificate with diamonds of 0,3 crt and heavier
- A matching luxury box of your choice. Select your choice when placing an order.
- A polishing cloth to keep your jewellery nice and shiny
In addition you will get:
- A refund entitlement within 60 days after you receive your order
- Lifetime warranty
- Complimentary engraving at the inside of the rings