Signet ring Abel 3 585 rose gold
Signet ring Abel 3
585 rose gold
Our price $ 1,549.- VAT included
Made to order, ready for shipment:
Priority order? Contact us
- Best prices guaranteed
- 60 days return policy
- Made by artisan goldsmiths
- Made of eco-friendly materials
- Lifetime warranty
3D printed ring
Do you want to know how this ring would look like on you
and whether it fits? Now starting from $15, -
Our goldsmiths passionately create your customized signet ring to your liking with the utmost care. The rose gold signet ring, as shown here, can be customized using our online tool. Feel free to ask our jewel designers for assistance if you want changes made which are unavailable in our online tool. We are happy to answer your questions.
New jewelry designs are added to our online collection daily. Our team of passionate designers strive to create extraordinary and diverse designs. Have you seen a ring you like? Please feel free to contact us. Based on a good price/ quality ratio, we will make you an offer you can't refuse!
Because we design and deliver our own rings, we can offer you a ring at a price you won't find anywhere else. A ring is made to order, which helps prevent excess supplies, so we can make you a great price offer. We understand it feels risky, buying your ring online, but we will gladly assist in the designing process, taking your budget into consideration.
To make it easier for you, we offer a 60 day return policy. Check our terms and conditions.
|Ring size||19.0 mm Ø or size 9|
Next to a lovely piece of jewelry crafted by our goldsmiths, you will receive the following information:
- Official certificate of authenticity with the specifics of your ordered jewellery
- A GIA, HRD or IGI certificate with diamonds of 0,3 crt and heavier
- A matching luxury box of your choice. Select your choice when placing an order.
- A polishing cloth to keep your jewellery nice and shiny
In addition you will get:
- A refund entitlement within 60 days after you receive your order
- Lifetime warranty
- Complimentary engraving at the inside of the rings