Men's ring Steve
585 white gold
Garnet 3 mm
Our price $ 1.975,- VAT free
Made to order, ready for shipment:
Priority order? Contact us
- Best prices guaranteed
- 60 days return policy
- Made by artisan goldsmiths
- Made of eco-friendly materials
- Lifetime warranty
3D printed ring
Do you want to know how this ring would look like on you
and whether it fits? Now starting from $15, -
Our goldsmiths passionately create your customized men's ring to your liking with the utmost care. The white gold men's ring, as shown here, can be customized using our online tool. Feel free to ask our jewel designers for assistance if you want changes made which are unavailable in our online tool. We are happy to answer your questions.
Our team of talented, passionate designers add new ring designs to our online collection daily. Our objective in doing so, is to be able to offer you a wide variety of jewels. Please feel free to request a quote if you have specific wishes for your ring. We guarantee to make you an offer you can't refuse.
After receiving your order, our goldsmiths will start the creative process of making your Steve ring. We don't keep stock. This is advantageous because these costs will not be passed on to you. Therefore, we can offer jewelry at exceptionally low prices.
To make it easier for you, we offer a 60 day return policy. Check our terms and conditions.
|Side stone 1||Garnet|
|Side stones 2||Diamond 0.51 crt|
|Stone size||3 mm|
|Ring size||19.0 mm Ø or size 9|
Next to a lovely piece of jewelry crafted by our goldsmiths, you will receive the following information:
- Official certificate of authenticity with the specifics of your ordered jewellery
- A GIA, HRD or IGI certificate with diamonds of 0,3 crt and heavier
- A matching luxury box of your choice. Select your choice when placing an order.
- A polishing cloth to keep your jewellery nice and shiny
In addition you will get:
- A refund entitlement within 60 days after you receive your order
- Lifetime warranty
- Complimentary engraving at the inside of the rings