Signet ring Brent 3 950 platinum red sardonyx 14x12 mm
signet ring brent 3
red sardonyx 14x12 mm
Our price $ 3.065,- VAT free
Ready for shipment: ...
Priority order? Contact us
- Best prices guaranteed
- 60 days return policy
- Made by artisan goldsmiths
- Made of eco-friendly materials
- Lifetime warranty
3D printed ring
Do you want to know how this ring would look like on you
and whether it fits? Now starting from $15, -
The best part of this best prices signet ring is that you can customize it to your own liking. Your style, your choice, your signet ring. On top of that, your exclusive platinum signet ring will be made by hand with eco-friendly materials! Please feel free to easily customize the ring, using our online tool. Of course, you can always contact us. We will gladly help you compiling your exclusive signet ring. Is there a design you like, but you would like to customize it with a gemstone we do not offer on our website, then please contact us. We're happy to tell you about the possibilities.
By using our modern techniques, we can design and customize the finest quality jewels with the utmost care for you. Our rings are always priced 30 percent lower than other jewelers. We make rings to order, so we don't have to maintain a large stock. If you have a certain budget, we are more than happy to advice you accordingly.
To make it easier for you, we offer a 60 day return policy. Check our terms and conditions.
|Center stone||Red sardonyx|
|Stone size||14x12 mm|
|Ring size||19.0 mm Ø or size 9|
Next to a lovely piece of jewelry crafted by our goldsmiths, you will receive the following information:
- Official certificate of authenticity with the specifics of your ordered jewellery
- A GIA, HRD or IGI certificate with diamonds of 0,3 crt and heavier
- A matching luxury box of your choice. Select your choice when placing an order.
- A polishing cloth to keep your jewellery nice and shiny
In addition you will get:
- A refund entitlement within 60 days after you receive your order
- Lifetime warranty
- Complimentary engraving at the inside of the rings